Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An Interesting Read

James Estrin, co-editor of the NY Times Lens blog, has written an essay for National Geographic. It contains, well, it contains themes, ideas, and even phrases which the readers of this blog right here might find familiar.

I can't quite tell if I am just totally plugged into the zeitgeist here, or if Mr. Estrin reads my blog. Either way, I feel pretty darn validated! He's more upbeat and positive than I am, to be sure, and these things are just ideas not patents. So, if you are reading, Mr. Estrin, and if my writing did inform yours, that's fine with me!

Check it out right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment